Threshing Machine Outfit, Colebrook Ontario Circa 1910: Steam powered tractor engine with a travelling threshing equipment; went for hire from farm to farm, prior to the first World War. View larger image here.
Camden East Cheese Factory 1876 The Meacham Atlas of 1878 shows a cheese factory at the corner south of the Anglican Church. This Atlas records J. C. Switzer is as the cheese manufacturer with post office box as Camden. Land deed records show on Jan. 28 1876 Joseph Lewes sold to James C. Switzer. Mr.